back to Vcard
Graphics geek that flies that flag proudly, loves design, never tires of learning, and has great customer service skills. Academic background includes emphasis on
design and graphics for print and web.
Middle Tennessee State Univeristy, Creative and Visual Services, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
May 2000 - September 2002,
November 2003 - Current
- Designing/creating various print and electronic media including, but not limited to: program covers, mailers, business cards, letterhead, booklets, brochures, flyers, print ads, posters, calendars, magazines, and fillable/interactive PDFs.
- Preparing all creations to go to print at either on-campus or off-campus venders.
- Meeting all required deadlines.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs at the beginning of a project and continuously throughout the project if needed.
- Working with others as part of team to created items/products.
October 2002 - Current
- Designed food packaging labels
- Created images for websites
- Created personal logos
- Created logos for nonprofits
- Designed website for local business
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Minor emphasis in Book Arts
Middle Tennessee State University